Boulder City to Lake Las Vegas
Distance: 20 Miles Duration: 32 Minutes
Data, imagery and map information provided by MapQuest, Open Street Map and contributors, CC-BY-SA,.
Please note that this route has tolls. As of 9/30/2012 the toll was $6 for one person or $10 for a car full of people, good for 1 week.
1. Head Northeast on the US-93 S/Great Basin Hwy
2. Turn right onto Lakeshore Road (Partial Toll Road)
3. Continue onto NV-564/Lake Mead Pkwy
4. Turn right onto Lake Las Vegas Pkwy
5. At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Lake Las Vegas Pkwy
6. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Montelago Blvd
7. End Route
Other Cities or Towns that this Route passes through:
Boulder Harbor, NV
Directions from scenicdriver.com are only to be used for planning purposes. It is possible that traffic, weather, construction projects or other events may cause conditions to differ from the directions listed and the map image shown, please plan your route accordingly. All signs or notices regarding your route must be obeyed.