Dayton to Big Horn - Wyoming
Distance: 72.7 Miles Duration: 2 Hours 59 Minutes
Data, imagery and map information provided by MapQuest, Open Street Map and contributors, CC-BY-SA,.
1. Head south on US-14 W/Main St toward
2. Turn left onto Copper Creek Rd/Primary Forest Route 26
3. Turn right onto Primary Forest Route 26/Woodrock Rd
4. Continue straight onto Forest Route 520
5. Continue onto Forest Service Rd 26
6. Turn left onto Forest Service Rd 26/Red Grade Rd
7. Continue onto WY-335 N
8. Turn right onto WY-335 S/Johnson St
9. End Route
Other Cities or Towns that this Route passes through:
Directions from scenicdriver.com are only to be used for planning purposes. It is possible that traffic, weather, construction projects or other events may cause conditions to differ from the directions listed and the map image shown, please plan your route accordingly. All signs or notices regarding your route must be obeyed.