Santa Fe to Pecos National Park
Distance: 64 Miles Duration: 1 Hour, 35 Minutes
Data, imagery and map information provided by MapQuest, Open Street Map and contributors, CC-BY-SA,.
This is a loop route that goes around an area of the Pecos National Forest.
1. Head southeast on I-25 N
2. Take exit 299 toward NM-50/Glorieta/Pecos
3. Turn left onto NM-50
4. Turn right to stay on NM-50
5. Turn right onto NM-63 S/S Main St
6. Turn right to stay on NM-63 S
7. Turn left onto I-25 Frontage
8. Turn right onto State Route 34
9. Head west on State Route 34 toward Co Rd 51
10. Make a Sharp right onto Co Rd 51
11. Turn left onto Co Rd 51/Ojo De La Vaca Rd
12. CO Rd 51/ Ojo De La Vaca Rd connects back to the I-25 Highway.
13. End Route
Other Cities or Towns that this Route passes through:
Directions from scenicdriver.com are only to be used for planning purposes. It is possible that traffic, weather, construction projects or other events may cause conditions to differ from the directions listed and the map image shown, please plan your route accordingly. All signs or notices regarding your route must be obeyed.